Venezuelan Jetliner with 46 Aboard Crashes in Andes Mountains
Witnesses saw the plane go down, according to the country's national director of civil protection Antonio Rivero.
Emergency crews have launched rescue attempts but bad weather and rough terrain seriously impede the operation.
The plane went missing while flying from Merida to the international airport near Caracas.
The pilot did not check in with controllers 20 minutes into the flight, as scheduled, suggesting that it encountered problems shortly after take-off.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Officially: Bulgaria and Romania out of Schengen, Croatia is in
- » Public Execution in Afghanistan: The Victim's Father served the Sentence against a Man who Killed his Son
- » EU Court: Google must remove Information from Searches if proven to be False
- » Day 288 of the Invasion of Ukraine: International pressure has reduced the Nuclear Threat from Russia
- » Commissioner Johansson sees Positive Dynamics for the Entry of Bulgaria and Romania into Schengen
- » Merkel admitted to Defense Failures