Serbia Sues Kosovo Leaders over Constitution, State Security Violation
Kosovo's President Fatmir Sejdiu, Prime Minister Hashim Thaci and parliamentary Speaker Jakub Krasnici are accused of proclamation of a false state on the territory of Serbia.
According to Serbia's constitution its territory is inseparable and that could be changes only by applying some procedures, described in the document itself.
The independence proclaimed by Kosovo's parliament on Sunday is considered a grave crime, officials said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 588 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West's Ammunition is Running Out
- » Italy: At least 21 Dead after a Bus carrying Tourists fell off an overpass in Venice
- » The US House of Representatives removed Kevin McCarthy as Speaker
- » Poland and the Czech Republic introduce Checks on the Slovak Border
- » The European Commission expects Harmful Emissions in the EU to be Reduced by at least 90% by 2040
- » Day 587 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Prigozhin’s Son takes control of Wagner