Bulgaria Consolidates Five Energy Companies into Holding
The consolidation of the five companies into the Bulgarian energy holding, one of the biggest energy companies in the region, is expected to be completed by the end of 2008. The assets of the holding will amount to EUR 4 B, its forecast annual profit is set at EUR 1,8 B.
The state will hold a 100% stake in the energy holding. The Energy and Economy Ministry will hold up to 75% stake in each of the five energy companies, while the minority shares, varying from 25% to 49% will be transferred to the newly established company.
The consolidation of the energy sector aims to restructure the corportate management and supervision of the companies included in the holding, prepare them for listing on local and international stock exchanges, boost their investment potential and improve their credit ratings.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Maradona’s Death to Be Investigated!
- » Commission for Consumer Protection: Let's Not Go Hysterical over Black Friday Sales
- » European Commission Nods to EUR 511 Million for Support of Bulgarian Economy
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Tax Relief for Families with Children
- » 2020's Five Top Tips For The Successful Entrepreneur
- » Sofia Taxi Drivers Stage Protest Rally, Ask for Business Help