Bulgaria Govt Gives Green Light to Online Gambling
The structural plan of the country's state lottery will also be changed to result in expanding the distributing network - more companies will be allowed to sell tickets but not only the now existing stations.
The amendments aim at increasing the incomes from the state lottery. The extra money gained will be allocated to social campaigns, officials said.
Among the other decisions made during the coalition's council sitting is the launching of the construction of a new sport hall in the capital city of Sofia.
The project will be financed by the state budget but the site has not been determined yet.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » GERB Government Purchased Anti-COVID Equipment in Violation of Law, Claims Ministry of Health
- » Bulgarian Politician Accused of Espionage Denies Viciously Accusations
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Will Renounce Right of Banking Secrecy during Service
- » President Radev Will Represent Bulgaria at European Council Meeting in Brussels
- » Caretaker Cabinet Decided on Replacing Head of Digital Governance Agency
- » Caretaker HM Katsarov - It Will Be Good to Abolish Monopoly of National Health Insurance Fund