Half of USA Votes in Primaries on Super Tuesday
Both the Democratic and the Republican voters will go to the polls in 19 states. In three states, only Democrats will vote, and in two other states only Republicans will do so.
The Republican Party's race is rather contested with Senator John Maccain of Arizona leading to former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney but the wnner is likely to be known on Super Tuesday.
The Democratic race between Senator Hillary Clinton and Senator Barrack Obama, on the other hand, according to many is so close that it may not be resolved even after Tuesday's Democratic vote in 22 states.
The races in both parties now essentially amount to a scramble for delegates to the respective party conventions, which will officially determine the presidential candidate. California, New York, New Jersey, and Illinois are the key states in the Super Tuesday Primaries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 171 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia warns the US of Severing Relations if Declared Sponsor of Terrorism
- » A Man Killed 11 People after a Family Dispute in Montenegro
- » Day 170 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Children with Disabilities are Abused in Ukrainian Orphanages according to the UN
- » Estonia Closes its Borders for Russians with Schengen Visas
- » European Funds Minister: Bulgaria to Receive BGN 3.7 Billion in the Coming Months from the Recovery Plan
- » Day 169 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky called on his Compatriots under Russian Occupation to Rise Up