Bulgaria Residential Real Estate Prices Up by Nearly 30% y/y - NSI
The average price paid for residential properties last year in the areas covered by the NSI survey was BGN 1091,24/m2.
Capital Sofia, which boasts the highest salaries in the country, remains the nation's most expensive housing market with an average price of BGN 1813,17/m2, a 35,1% increase over the previous year.
The port city of Varna came in second, commanding an average price of BGN 1762,63/m2, up by 33,9% over last year. Third ranked the other major port of Burgas with average residential property prices at BGN 1442,08/m2, posting a 17,5% surge over the previous year.
The residential real estate in Sofia district bottomed the ranking with prices as low as BGN 488,14/m2, marking an increase by 18,6% compared to the previous year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Lack of Firewood Imports from Bulgaria led to a Sharp Rise in Prices in Greece
- » "Politico": No Sanctions against Russian Nuclear Energy - Because of Bulgaria
- » Is It A Good Idea To Trade USDC
- » Ex-Head of the Bulgarian Services: Putin feels Cornered and looks for a Solution Hysterically
- » Bulgaria’s President Convenes Consultative Meeting on the Escalation of the War in Ukraine
- » Storages in Europe are Filled with nearly 87% Natural Gas