1 Confirmed Rescued after Bulgarian Cargo Ship Sinking
A total of five sailors were reported dead as there are no immediate reports of their identity.
The fate of the other six marine officials on board, an Ukrainian national among them, is still unknown.
The vessel is owned by Board Marine Burgas Company.
The signal over the accident was given shortly after 2 a.m. An Ukrainian tugboat and a helicopter are still searching for survivors.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Coronavirus in Bulgaria: 1,123 new cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Herd Immunity is Achievable by End of Summer
- » UK Switch to Alternative to AZ Vaccine for People under 40s
- » Australia May Shut to Visitors Till Late 2022 amid Global Covid-19 Surge
- » President Vladimir Putin: Russian Sputnik V Vaccine As Reliable As AK-47
- » Useful Tips to Get Rid of Foggy Glasses while Wearing Mask