Kavarna in Bulgaria Celebrates New Year's Eve with Heavy Metal
Manowar vocalist Eric Adams and bassist Joey DeMaio, who also produces Holyhell, will also take part in the New Year's Eve concert. The musicians arrived in Bulgaria on Saturday together with Bruce Dickinson, Iron Maiden vocalist.
Kavarna is the location of the annual Kaliakra Rock Fest, which featured Manowar as the headliner band in 2007. The festival and the rock concerts on New Year's Eve have made the town a popular holiday location for rockers from Bulgaria and neighbouring countries.
The three-hour-long concert on Monday, broadcast on cable channel BBT, will end with Eric Adams singing the Bulgarian anthem, which he performed during the band's concert in June, as well.
After the concert, the celebrations will continue with a feast, paid for by the city hall, including ten lambs and more than 500 litres of wine.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Bulgaria: State of Emergancy Declared in Harmanli, Haskovo, Dimitrovgrad and Topolovgrad, Part of Maritsa Motorway is Closed
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects