Knights Templar to Seek Traces of Order's Members in Bulgaria
The statement was made at a Saturday press conference, given by the Order in the National Palace of Culture in Sofia.
The order is to finance the initiative, called "Nisovo Project", is to be launched after Russe citizens signalled they noticed "interesting stone crosses" in the region.
The Templar Knights consider also making archaeological excavations in the town of Veliko Tarnovo, where they will look for a medieval catholic temple.
In order to achieve that aim, the knights will prepare a joint program with the Mayor Rumen Rashev.
Bulgaria's Prior Rumen Ralchev has announced the order is to built one of the most modern houses for old people in Europe, which will be situated near the seaside town of Kavarna.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Pregnant Woman and a Child were Injured after a Police Car Chase with Migrants
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 221 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Yellow Code for Rain and Snow in 21 areas in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 42 Migrants caught in Nova Zagora
- » Census 2021: Over Half a Million People in Bulgaria were not Counted
- » The Bulgarian Government will allocate additional Funds for Heating Subsidies