Ex-PM Bhutto under House Arrest
The move came as she tried to leave her Islamabad home, which has been blocked off by police to stop her joining a planned rally in nearby Rawalpindi.
Police in the city clashed with Bhutto's supporters defying a ban on rallies imposed under emergency rule.
Bhutto has vowed to wage a campaign aimed at forcing President Pervez Musharraf to stand down as army chief.
The three-day detention order was served on the former prime minister after she tried to cross the heavy police cordon set up outside her residence on Friday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kremlin: Bulgaria Expelled Russian Diplomats under External Pressure
- » The US will Send more Forces to Europe and will Move the HQ of the Fifth Army to Poland
- » Day 126 of the Invasion of Ukraine: 36 People are Missing after the Russian Strike on Kremenchuk
- » Boris Johnson calls on NATO Allies to Increase Military Spending
- » Radev and Biden were Guests at the Official Dinner for the NATO Summit
- » NATO: There is an Agreement with Turkey to accept Sweden and Finland