R&B Princess Rihanna to Thrill Bulgarian Fans November 30
The place of the event will be announced at a press conference to be given by the organizers from Bulgaria's third mobile operator Vivatel on Wednesday.
Rihanna received her big break at the age of 15 when one of her friends introduced her to music producer Evan Rogers, who was vacationing in singer's home Barbados.
Rogers, along with his partner, Carl Sturken, helped Rihanna record material in the US, which was sent to various recording companies. One copy of Rihanna's work was sent to Jay-Z, who eventually signed her to Def Jam Records.
At present, the singer is working with great stars such as Justin Timnberlake and the hit producer Timbaland.
R&B star cites Alicia Keys, BeyoncГ© Knowles and her Caribbean background as major musical influences.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece does not Plan to Return Covid Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Measures will Not End Today, They will be Extended
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Duration of the Isolation of Patients is Reduced from Today
- » Bulgaria: Are Gas Stations Draining Money through the Anti-Crisis Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway