Bulgarian Wines Grab Medals in Moscow
Despite being represented by only five companies, Bulgaria tried to get its fame for precious wines in the eyes of the real connoisseurs.
Chardonnay of Villa Hissar winery and Merlot, Traminer and Cabernet Sauvignon of Terra Tangra are among the prize-winners at the fair.
The event was organized by the Russian National Association of the Alcohol Market Participants and the Italian Interexpo company.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Interconnector with Greece is Now Connected to the Bulgarian Network
- » Bulgaria has received Offers for the Supply of Natural Gas with a Secured Unloading Slot
- » These Bulgarian Electric Vehicles will be Among the Most Affordable on the World Market
- » Bulgaria: The Economy Grew by nearly 5% before the Start of Summer
- » Almost the Entire Management of "Bulgargaz" has been Replaced
- » North Macedonia to Introduce Electricity Saving Measures