Bulgarian Mothers Rally against Poor Conditions in Orphanages
The mothers protested against the extremely poor condition in the medical institutions for children with disabilities and the insufficient work of the ministry.
"The problem is integral and it is present in all such medical institutions," the chairwoman of the movement Maria Mileva said and added that there are enormous problems in the entire social policy of the ministry.
The most striking conditions are in the orphanages," she said.
Children really do die there, and healthy children start suffering from mental disorders because no one cares for them, Mileva continued.
Social Minister Emiliya Maslarova from her part fought back labeling the accusations against her ministry as "babbling".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Here is where you can get Vaccinated during the Weekend
- » Europe in Fear of the New Covid “Botswana Mutation”: What do we know about it
- » WHO Warns: Sense of Security of those Vaccinated against COVID-19 is Deceptive
- » The Anti-Covid “Merck” Pill turns out as not very Effective
- » First European Case of the New COVID Variant was Discovered in Belgium
- » Ministry of Health: We are Leaving the Dark Red Zone, the New Strain has Not Arrived