Bulgaria's ex-PM Wants Fines for Denying Holocaust
Deputy Parliamentary Speaker Filip Dimitrov, a former prime minister from the Union of the Democratic Forces, voiced his proposal at the Wednesday sitting of the national Assembly.
Dimitrov wants a BGN 200 to BGN 1,00 fine imposed on everyone who dares to deny the Holocaust, the dictatorship character of the fascist, nazi and communist regimes and the existence of concentration camps.
The deputy speaker wants his proposals to be included in the Penalty Code.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Ban on Russian Cars entering Bulgaria also applies to Transit
- » Bulgaria: The Blockades of "Struma" and "Trakia" remain for the 5th Day - Protesters to meet with Denkov
- » Bulgaria: “We Continue the Change-Democratic Bulgaria” submitted Proposals for Reforms in the Security Services
- » Bulgaria: Clashes on “Struma” Highway - Protesters broke through the Police Cordon
- » Bulgaria: Protesters blockade Main Roads in the Country for the Fourth Day in a row
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Miners and Energy Workers continue to Block Main Roads in the Country