Germany's Verbio Mulls EUR 100 M Investment in Bulgaria
The announcement came after Verbio CEO Claus Sauter met with Bulgarian Energy Minister Petar Dimitrov.
The company wants the new facility to be located close to a port and Bulgaria's city of Varna on the Black Sea is one of the options under consideration.
If Verbio goes through with the plan, it would produce both biodiesel and bioethanol, making Bulgaria a major source of biofuels in southeastern Europe.
The company has several biofuels facilities in Germany, with a cumulative annual production capacity of 700 000 tonnes, investing also in other renewable sources of energy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Caretaker Government in Bulgaria: PM and Most Ministers Keep their Office
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Tourism Boasts 70% Growth This Summer
- » Foods Prices in Bulgaria Have Risen Steeply by End-Summer
- » Will Bugaia's New Government Raise Skopje's European Chances?
- » Gas Prices in Europe Reached $730 per 1,000 m3
- » Afghanistan Faces Poverty and Hunger under Taliban