Germany's Verbio Mulls EUR 100 M Investment in Bulgaria
The announcement came after Verbio CEO Claus Sauter met with Bulgarian Energy Minister Petar Dimitrov.
The company wants the new facility to be located close to a port and Bulgaria's city of Varna on the Black Sea is one of the options under consideration.
If Verbio goes through with the plan, it would produce both biodiesel and bioethanol, making Bulgaria a major source of biofuels in southeastern Europe.
The company has several biofuels facilities in Germany, with a cumulative annual production capacity of 700 000 tonnes, investing also in other renewable sources of energy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Europe is preparing for a Shut Down of Mobile Networks this Winter
- » What is EBRD's Economic Forecast for Bulgaria
- » Crypto Glossary- a Rundown with all the Vocabulary necessary to learn in the Crypto Industry
- » The Interconnector Bulgaria-Greece secured Act 16
- » Natural Gas in Bulgaria could Drop in Price by 32 percent Soon