Germany's Verbio Mulls EUR 100 M Investment in Bulgaria
The announcement came after Verbio CEO Claus Sauter met with Bulgarian Energy Minister Petar Dimitrov.
The company wants the new facility to be located close to a port and Bulgaria's city of Varna on the Black Sea is one of the options under consideration.
If Verbio goes through with the plan, it would produce both biodiesel and bioethanol, making Bulgaria a major source of biofuels in southeastern Europe.
The company has several biofuels facilities in Germany, with a cumulative annual production capacity of 700 000 tonnes, investing also in other renewable sources of energy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Boyko Takov, BSMEPA: 90% of Companies in Bulgaria Are Micro, However Generating a Little Over 1/3 of Revenues in the Sector
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 73: No Tension, "Great People's Uprising" Scheduled for September 22
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Austria: New Measures Announced
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » NSSI: Average Insurance Income in July is BGN 1058.71