Sofia Water Concessionaire Begins Downtown Repairs
The company began work in Battenberg square in front of the Presidency on Friday.
Over the next two months, Sofiyska Voda will replace the water pipes in the areas along Knyaz Dondukov boulevard, up until it crosses the Vassil Levski boulevard.
The works will not interfere with the normal street traffic, the company said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » In 2023: Bulgaria reports over 50% Growth in Sales of Electric Vehicles
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly