Son Kills Parents, Attacks Wife in Bulgaria
The man first went in the house of his wife, whom he is separated with, and attacked her with a hammer and an adze. The murder was prevented by their 19-year-old son, who managed to hit his father with a wooden bat before the attacker stroke a fatal blow.
After the end of the domestic drama, the woman and her son told the police that the man has previously threatened his parents.
The officials searched the home of the elderly couple in the village of Starmen to find their dead bodies covered with visible signs of violence.
The killer will be put behind bars immediately after he leaves the hospital, where his head trauma is being treated.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Development: More Arrested for Illegal Import of Waste from Italy
- » AP: More Than 360 kg of Cocaine were Found in an Apartment in Sofia
- » Say My Name: People Outraged over the Death of George Floyd - Unarmed Black Man Killed by Police
- » Plovdiv: A 16 Year Old Boy Was Kidnapped. The Kidnappers Were Found
- » A Turkish Citizen Tried to Smuggle 2460 Tablets Viagra Through Bulgaria
- » Police Chase in Druzhba District - 4 Men Detained