Iraqi Province's Governor, Police Chief Killed in Blast
Governor Khalil Jalil Hamza and police chief Major-General Khaled Hassan were returning to the provincial capital, when their convoy was hit by the bomb.
Three of the officials' bodyguards were also killed in the blast.
Hassan had been taking his current position for less than a week. Hamza was a member of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council (SIIC), the biggest Shiite party.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Islamic State: The Coronavirus Pandemic is a Punishment for Our Enemies
- » First Private Astronauts Postponed Their Flight with Space X Due to the Bad Weather Conditions
- » A New Spacecraft Will be Launched Towards Mars This Summer
- » Another Dark Week in Brazil - total number of cases over 374,800
- » 5G Technology is Being Tested in Slovenia