Bulgaria's Gay Idol Becomes Father
The mother of the child is Azis friend Gala, the singer himself is the biological father of the baby, who will have his boyfriend for a second daddy.
The little wonder has been named Raya.
Same-sex marriages are illegal in the country, but that didn't stop the folk singer from re-enacting the whole ritual with his boyfriend Niki Kitaetsa (The Chinese) last year.
Azis, 28, has already delivered a load of highly controversial videos and stage performances and his whims can hardly shock anyone in Bulgaria.
Many of his music clips show the Roma singer in erotic interaction with other males.
Azis has also developed a liking for plastic surgery, and his penis enlargement and lip surgery received much attention by local media.
- » Hockney Painting Breaks Auction Record For Living Artist
- » Cloudy Skies Today, Snow and Rain in Some Areas
- » Today We Celebrate the International Day of Tolerance
- » Snow and Icy Roads in the High Parts of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Ministry of Education Starts to Train Religious Education Teachers
- » Hockney Sells for USD 90 Million, Sets Living Artist Record
Only half agree. What Azis does is his business. He makes a decent living, I'm sure. To be honest, I don't know how he gets a "man". He's fat, ugly and can't sing. OH! stupid me - РїР°СЂРё! I have no objections to the way he chooses to live. BUT To involve a young child in this pantomime is nothing sort of criminal. Who needs two dads when none of them can run, throw a ball or fight. I am not homophobic, in fact I have many gay friends, but just watch a gay try to throw a ball. HILARIOUS. This is nothing short of child abuse. It must be stopped!