Bulgaria's Gay Idol Becomes Father
The mother of the child is Azis friend Gala, the singer himself is the biological father of the baby, who will have his boyfriend for a second daddy.
The little wonder has been named Raya.
Same-sex marriages are illegal in the country, but that didn't stop the folk singer from re-enacting the whole ritual with his boyfriend Niki Kitaetsa (The Chinese) last year.
Azis, 28, has already delivered a load of highly controversial videos and stage performances and his whims can hardly shock anyone in Bulgaria.
Many of his music clips show the Roma singer in erotic interaction with other males.
Azis has also developed a liking for plastic surgery, and his penis enlargement and lip surgery received much attention by local media.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: How will Hospitals Cope with Increased Number of People Infected with COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Introduces COVID-19 “Green Certificate” for All Indoor Activities from October 21
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: The Number of Hospital Beds in Sofia will be Increased
- » 574 Romanians Have Died in 24 hours from COVID-19
- » New York City Hall is Removing a Statue of Thomas Jefferson due to his Slaveholding Past
- » One-Third of Bulgaria is Already in the Most Alarming COVID Zone