Japan Donates Money for Building of Thracian Art Museum in Bulgaria
The Japanese Ambassador to Bulgaria Koichiro Fukui and Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Ivaylo Kalfin exchanged notes on Tuesday for the donation.
The Thracian art Museum is a joint project of the Bulgarian Ministry of Culture, the Haskovo Municipality and Japan. The idea is to build a whole museum complex around the Thracian tomb near the village of Alexandrovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BSP suspends Talks with "We Continue Change" and Demands Kiril Petkov to Not be Prime Minister
- » Black Smoke over the Russian Embassy in Sofia
- » Radev on the Expulsion of Russian Diplomats: I hope this Decision was Considered in terms of Scale and Consequences
- » Bulgarian MFA: Calls for Support for the Russian Military are Absolutely Unacceptable
- » All Russian Consulates in Bulgaria will Close
- » Bulgaria Expels 70 Russian Diplomats