Skate Punks NOFX with Live September Show in Bulgaria
The band will come to play in Sofia at the Hristo Botev Hall at the invitation of ReAct.
The tickets for the show of the four will be on sale starting from August, but still not specific date was fixed.
The band was formed during 1983 in California. The original lineup included singer/bassist Fat Mike (Mike Burkett), drummer Erik Sandin, and guitarist Eric Melvin. Since 1991 (and after several line-up changes) El Hefe (real name Aaron Abeyta) has played second guitar and trumpet.
The band's sound is diverse, utilizing elements of melodic hardcore, skate punk, ska, and many other music genres. Their lyrics generally satirize issues such as politics, society, various subcultures, racism, the music industry, and religion.
NOFX has released 10 studio full lengths, 15 EPs, and many 7" singles. The group has sold over 6 million records worldwide, and are one of the most successful independent bands of all time.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Woman and a Child Died in a Traffic Accident on the Trakia Highway
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1429 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,636 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed
- » Bulgaria: No more Masks in Some Places - See Where they Remain Mandatory