Arab Daily in London Hopeful for Bulgarian Nurses' Freedom
The newspaper reminded the condition of the healthcare system in Libya is quite poor and the medical services are not enough qualified.
Wrapping up the case is a step toward the end of Libya's foreign policy isolation and a new page in the cooperation with the Western countries in various spheres.
The publication comes just hours before the High Judicial Council make its final decision regarding the conformation, change or rejection of the death verdicts of the six jailed medics.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Polling Day in Bulgaria begins with Low Voter Turnout
- » Elections in Bulgaria: 10.3% Voter Turnout at 11 a.m., Problems with the Vote in Turkey
- » Election Day: Bulgaria Votes for New Parliament
- » Bulgaria: Today is a “Day for Reflection” before the Elections
- » "Gallup" Survey: The 6+2 Formula for the Bulgarian Parliament is Preserved Days before the Vote
- » Bulgaria: Between 50 and 100 Leva to Buy a Vote in the Upcoming Elections