Third Man Charged over Glasgow, London Bombs
Dr Sabeel Ahmed, 26, of Liverpool, has been charged under the Terrorism Act with having information that could have prevented an act of terrorism.
He will appear at City of Westminster Magistrates' Court in London on Monday.
Earlier on Saturday Australian police charged doctor Mohammed Haneef with providing "reckless support" to a terrorist organisation.
A major investigation has been under way in the UK since two cars containing petrol, gas cylinders and nails were discovered in central London on 29 June. They failed to explode.
One day later, a burning car loaded with gas cylinders was driven into the main terminal building at Glasgow's international airport.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 279 of the Invasion of Ukraine: USA stated there is “No Need to declare Russia a Terrorist State”
- » Series of Knife Attacks in three Brussels Neighborhoods: Two People have Died
- » Bulgarian SPG-9 Warriors mounted on Buggies chase Russian Tanks through the Mud in Ukraine
- » Musk: Apple has 'threatened to withhold' Twitter
- » Breaching EU Sanctions will soon be a 'Eurocrime'
- » Russia not only Destroys but Depopulates Ukraine: A Quarter of its Population is already Abroad