Abramovich Buys Gold Mine in Chukotka - Report
The business daily quoted sources close to Millhouse as saying the London-based investment company had bought the Dvoinoye gold mine in the northeast of Russia, which experts said was small but had vast reserves and could have cost $50-70 million.
Millhouse spokesman John Mann confirmed the deal.
The paper cited a top manager of the Chukotka gold miner, a previous owner of the field, as saying Abramovich, who is best known outside Russia as the owner of the Chelsea soccer club, might buy several small gold mines in Chukotka and then move on to gold assets in neighboring regions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 279 of the Invasion of Ukraine: USA stated there is “No Need to declare Russia a Terrorist State”
- » Series of Knife Attacks in three Brussels Neighborhoods: Two People have Died
- » Bulgarian SPG-9 Warriors mounted on Buggies chase Russian Tanks through the Mud in Ukraine
- » Musk: Apple has 'threatened to withhold' Twitter
- » Breaching EU Sanctions will soon be a 'Eurocrime'
- » Russia not only Destroys but Depopulates Ukraine: A Quarter of its Population is already Abroad