Bulgaria, Austria Sign Contract on Plovdiv's Heating Utility Sale
The buyer of the utility is the Austrian company EVN.
The contract will be signed by the Executive Manager of Bulgaria's Privatisation Agency Todor Nikolov and a procurator from the Austrian company.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NPC International, The Largest Franchisee of Pizza Hut in U.S., Files for Bankruptcy
- » EasyJet May Cut Three UK Airport Bases
- » Bulgarian Minister of Tourism Angelkova: The Measure 60/40 Becomes 80/20 for the Tourism Sector
- » Important: Greece Can Only be Entered Through the Kulata Border Checkpoint
- » Airbus Cuts Nearly 15,000 Jobs to Adapt COVID-19 Environment
- » WizzAir with New Route From Sofia - Mykonos