Plane Crashes into House in Florida, Boy Suffers Heavy Burns
Several other people were reportedly injured, the boy's mother among them, at the accident that has probably occurred after smoke filled up the cockpit, local media reported.
The pilot of the twin-engine Cessna 310 managed to signalise about the problem and struggled to land the machine at Orlando-Sanford International Airport .
There are no immediate reports on the total number of the passengers aboard.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Time magazine proclaimed Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine as Person of the Year
- » Day 287 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The US does not encourage Kyiv to Strike Russia directly
- » German Police prevented a Coup Attempt
- » Poland will receive "Patriot" missiles from Germany
- » The vice president of Argentina was sentenced to 6 years in Prison for Corruption
- » Austria will not support an alternative plan for Bulgaria in Schengen