Sofia Launches SMS Payment of Parking Tax
From now on all who want to pay their parking tax will have to send a text message to number 1302 if they are Mtel or Globul subscribers. Until now paying for the service happened only with buying parking tickets.
The price for an hour's stay in the blue parking zones is again BGN 1. To this the mobile operators add the price for the sent text message. After sending the sms, the person will get a reply that the payment was successful. Five minutes before the pre-paid hour elapses, the subscriber will receive a notification.
The blue zones, where people can pay via SMS for parking, are three. The firs zone includes the Alexander Nevski square, Moskovska Street in front of the Vassil Levski monument and Oborishte Street.
The second zone wraps the Narodno Sabranie square and the side lane of the Tzar Osvoboditel Boulevard. The third zone is at the Macedonia Square.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Political Parties want Health Minister Katsarov's Resignation
- » Moscow will Host a Meeting with the Taliban on Afghanistan Today
- » Bulgaria: Why are the Women Politicians Always Second?
- » Bulgaria: The Election Campaign Started Today
- » The European Commission Received the Recovery Plan from Bulgaria. What's Next?
- » The Election Campaign for the November 14th Parliamentary and Presidential Elections has Begun