Manowar Writes History in Bulgaria with 3-Hour Gig
The band headlined the third and final day of the annual Kaliakra Rock Festival 2007 on the Black Sea coast on June 30.
It was a dream come true for the Bulgarian fans, who were lucky enough to write history together with their favourite group - the concert entered the music annals as the longest show of a foreign metal band in Bulgaria. As a gesture of gratitude to their fans in Bulgaria the band played the country's anthem.
Manowar's new double live album, "Gods of War Live" will be released on July 6, 2007. This over-two-hour-long manifestation of pure power will feature the entire set list of the recently completed leg of the "Demons, Dragons and Warriors Tour 2007".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 159 Newly Registered Cases on July 14, 8 Deaths
- » Third Latin American Leader to Test Positive for the Coronavirus
- » GPs in Bulgaria to Request COVID-19 Tests for Their Patients?
- » Kelly Preston, the Actress and Wife of John Travolta, Dies at 57
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday