Manowar Plays Bulgaria's Anthem to Thank Fans
The band headlines the third and final day of the annual Kaliakra Rock Festival on June 30. More than 10,000 people are expected to gather at the stadium in the town.
"The Bulgarian anthem is fantastic and when played with a symphony orchestra fits perfectly our style," singer Eric Adams commented, adding that this is a gesture of gratitude to their fans in Bulgaria.
There are more surprises in store for Manowar fans, one of whom will leave Saturday night gig with the keys of a new car and another with a guitar.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2668 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 41 New Cases
- » The Weather Today in Bulgaria - June 6th
- » Big Number of Coronavirus Infections in North Macedonia and Serbia
- » Worldwide Record - Last Month Was the Hottest May
- » Protests Against Children's Sexual Harassement in Albania
- » 1,690 Decares of Forests in Bulgaria Are Placed Under Protection