Bulgaria's Eleonora Mancheva Crowned Mrs Universe 2007
For the first time since the beauty pageant was first held, the final round took place in Bulgaria, in the Sunny Beach resort at the Black Sea.
More than 50 women submitted their applications, but the organizers invited only 20 of them to take part in the final round.
The beauties arrived in the resort to fight for the crown, going through four different tours. They had to try and dazzle the jury with their looks by first wearing sport outfit, then beach wear, followed by sophisticated evening dresses and finally to demonstrate their ability to wear diamonds - a girl's best friend.
Eleonora made it to the Mrs Universe competition after she became Mrs Bulgaria for 2006. Mrs China grabbed the second place prize, Mrs South Africa scored third and the fourth place went to Mrs India.
The 26-year-old beauty queen is married to the footballer Vlado Manchev, who plays for the Spanish Valencia.
- » Hockney Painting Breaks Auction Record For Living Artist
- » Cloudy Skies Today, Snow and Rain in Some Areas
- » Today We Celebrate the International Day of Tolerance
- » Snow and Icy Roads in the High Parts of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Ministry of Education Starts to Train Religious Education Teachers
- » Hockney Sells for USD 90 Million, Sets Living Artist Record
Hey WW, your type of "news"!!!
Thank you SNA for keeping us informed about how pretty our women are!
Very important function and one that surely contributes to the popularity of Bulgarian as a tourist destination...
Is it me, or does she look like she's "walking the street" dressed like that?