Polish Co. To Build EUR 77 M Mall in Bulgaria
The Galeria Varna mall would be built in the Mladost district of the city, as a joint venture with local businessman Toni Ikonomov, who owns the land on which it will be built.
After the construction is concluded, the Polish company will own 65% of the mall, and Ikonomov the rest.
It will have a net rentable area of 37,000 square meters and GTC estimates annual revenues of EUR 9,5 M from renting out the property.
The investors are still to receive a building permit and pick a construction company, but they hope to finish work on the mall by end-2009.
GTC has operations in nine eastern European countries and said last month it agreed on terms for the acquisition of two other retail projects in large Bulgarian cities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria has received Offers for the Supply of Natural Gas with a Secured Unloading Slot
- » These Bulgarian Electric Vehicles will be Among the Most Affordable on the World Market
- » Bulgaria: The Economy Grew by nearly 5% before the Start of Summer
- » Almost the Entire Management of "Bulgargaz" has been Replaced
- » North Macedonia to Introduce Electricity Saving Measures
- » Annual Inflation in Bulgaria for July Jumped above 17%