Bulgarian River Overflows, Purifying Station Submerged
The station's function was stopped over the failure and the authorities rely only on the alternative water supply in the region.
Teams of Civil Defence services are still fortifying the river's bed using boughs and sacks full of sand.
The accident occurred as a result of the torrential rains, which continue pouring over the whole country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year