Bulgarian River Overflows, Purifying Station Submerged
The station's function was stopped over the failure and the authorities rely only on the alternative water supply in the region.
Teams of Civil Defence services are still fortifying the river's bed using boughs and sacks full of sand.
The accident occurred as a result of the torrential rains, which continue pouring over the whole country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today