Bulgarian River Overflows, Purifying Station Submerged
The station's function was stopped over the failure and the authorities rely only on the alternative water supply in the region.
Teams of Civil Defence services are still fortifying the river's bed using boughs and sacks full of sand.
The accident occurred as a result of the torrential rains, which continue pouring over the whole country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Interior Will Investigate 14 Organ Transplant Surgeries in Lozenets Hospital
- » Belgian Army Deserter Nicknamed “Belgian Rambo” Found Dead after Month Search
- » Four Dead in Attack Against German Clinic
- » Bulgaria: Daring Robbery on Struma Highway in Pernik Region
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski