Cutty Sark Museum Ship Catches Flames
The fire broke at 6 a.m. local time and it has not been extinguished so far.
The whole region around the ship was cut off, as the firemen feared the gas bottles on board could explode.
The movement of one of the tube lines in the east of London has been stopped.
The vessel, build in 19th century, was preserved in dry dock at Greenwich. Recently the ship was under reconstruction and was planned to open doors for visitors in 2009.
Cutty Sark is one of the last sailing clippers in the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kyiv's response to Putin: Ukraine quickly Enters NATO
- » Putin: Russia now has Four New Territories, We are ready for Negotiations with Ukraine
- » Russia has declared the Nord Stream Leaks “State Terrorism” and turned its attention to the US
- » Day 219 of the Invasion of Ukraine: "Treaty" and a Concert in Moscow, Putin begins the Annexation of Occupied Regions
- » 19 People Dead after Blast at Educational Centre in Kabul
- » Tomorrow Putin will Sign the Annexation Agreements of One Fifth of Ukraine