Cutty Sark Museum Ship Catches Flames
The fire broke at 6 a.m. local time and it has not been extinguished so far.
The whole region around the ship was cut off, as the firemen feared the gas bottles on board could explode.
The movement of one of the tube lines in the east of London has been stopped.
The vessel, build in 19th century, was preserved in dry dock at Greenwich. Recently the ship was under reconstruction and was planned to open doors for visitors in 2009.
Cutty Sark is one of the last sailing clippers in the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Arctic: MEPs Call for Peace and Reduction of Tensions in the Region
- » MEPs Push for Common EU Cyber Defense Capabilities
- » Powerful Earthquake in Pakistan, Dozens of Deaths Reported
- » NATO Expels Russian Staff
- » European Parliament Opposes Mass Surveillance
- » 44 Percent of Adults in North Macedonia have been Vaccinated