Bulgarian Football League Schedule Unchanged Despite Murder
Club officials withdrew their request for the postponement of their game against league leaders Levski, which would have complicated the scheduling of the remaining games.
League rules stipulate that all games in the final three rounds have to be played simultaneously, but there is no time left before the end of the season to which the games could have been rescheduled.
Tassev, 45, was shot dead shortly before noon on Monday, the third chairman of the club to be murdered in the past three years. Police are investigating possible links to drug trafficking.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How New Technologies Help Sport Fans Around the World
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK