Sofia Continues Negotiations with Public Transport Workers
Representatives of the strike committees will meet the heads of the Sofia transport companies and the deputy mayor in charge of Transport Velizar Stoilov on Sunday.
The municipality already made an offer to the union on Friday and they have yet to discuss it.
If the workers are not satisfied Sofia is in for a stressful Tuesday as the strike will halt all public transport.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Denkov: The Netherlands and Austria should Change their Position on Bulgaria’s Schengen Accession
- » Bulgaria: Part of the Protesters agreed with the Government - The Coal Plants will Not Close
- » The Bulgarian Orthodox Church has no authority to reopen the Russian Church
- » The Ban on Russian Cars entering Bulgaria also applies to Transit
- » Bulgaria: The Blockades of "Struma" and "Trakia" remain for the 5th Day - Protesters to meet with Denkov
- » Bulgaria: “We Continue the Change-Democratic Bulgaria” submitted Proposals for Reforms in the Security Services