Bulgaria, Macedonia Resume Railway Project on Transport Corridor 8
The transport corridor connects the Black and the Adriatic seas.
The Bulgarian and Macedonian governments will seek together to get a loan of around EUR 200 M from international banks to finish the project.
The railway project will be presented before the Council of Ministers in the EU in June in Brussels.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Part of the Protesters agreed with the Government - The Coal Plants will Not Close
- » The Bulgarian Orthodox Church has no authority to reopen the Russian Church
- » The Ban on Russian Cars entering Bulgaria also applies to Transit
- » Bulgaria: The Blockades of "Struma" and "Trakia" remain for the 5th Day - Protesters to meet with Denkov
- » Bulgaria: “We Continue the Change-Democratic Bulgaria” submitted Proposals for Reforms in the Security Services
- » Bulgaria: Clashes on “Struma” Highway - Protesters broke through the Police Cordon