Bulgaria's Police Suspend Marihuana Legalization Rally
The demonstrators gathered in the centre of Sofia and demanded to be allowed to carry out their ideas.
The police broke up the demonstration planned, as there was no official permission got by the Capital's Municipality.
The leader of the initiative has voluntarily withdrawn, the authorities reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Exactly how Popular is Delyan Peevski in DPS
- » President Radev met with the UN Under-Secretary-General
- » Barbados Became a Republic and Declared Rihanna a National Hero
- » Before the Ministerial Talks, Bulgarian Socialists’ Leader wants a Coalition Agreement
- » The Deadline for the Citizenship Check of Kiril Petkov has been Extended
- » Special Prosecutor's Office Refused to Initiate Pre-Trial Proceedings against Ivan Geshev