Luc Besson Stages Russian Rally in Downtown Sofia
The Sunday rally in front of Ivan Vazov theatre was actually a scene from the film adaptation of the Hitman series, whose shooting began on March 27 in the Bulgarian capital.
Legendary Luc Besson is producer of the movie, which features Timothy Olyphant as the world's deadliest assassin, while Dougray Scott portrays the antagonist. Olga Kurylenk, Robert Knepper, Ulrich Thomsen and Michael Offei also have joined the cast of the videogame adaptation.
The game's story centres around an international assassin known only as Agent 47 (Olyphant) who works for a mysterious organization dubbed the Agency.
The Hitman videogames have sold in excess of 6 million units worldwide, with the most recent instalment, Hitman: Blood Moneyв„ў selling 1.4 million units worldwide and reaching No.1 in all key territories.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Health Minister: For Now, a Full Lockdown in the Country is Not Necessary
- » British MP Stabbed in a Church
- » Bulgarian Police Broke Up a Network for Issuing Fake Vaccination Certificates
- » Bulgaria: Cost for a Seriously Sick Person with COVID-19 is Over BGN 3,500
- » Bulgarian Prof.: A Booster Dose is Given 6 Months after the Second
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Intensive Rainfall around the Country