1,600 Spaces Still Open for Professionals in Bulgaria's Army
The Army will try to fill these vacancies through competitions starting May, officials announced at the opening of an information forum at the Central Military Club in Sofia. The forum aims at popularizing military careers.
The open spots are mainly in the land forces, while there is only 316 seats available in the air force.
Army officials say one of the greatest problems is finding qualified drivers with a Category C driving license.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » PM of India Narendra Modi Addresses the United Nations General Assembly
- » PM Borissov at UN summit: Bulgaria Is Ready To Do Its Part. It Is Time For Action
- » Morocco: Meeting Between EC Vice-President Borrell and the Minister of Foreign Affairs Bourita
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov Will Participate in 75th Session of UN General Assembly
- » Emergency Situation in Bulgaria May Be Extended By Another Two Months