1,600 Spaces Still Open for Professionals in Bulgaria's Army
The Army will try to fill these vacancies through competitions starting May, officials announced at the opening of an information forum at the Central Military Club in Sofia. The forum aims at popularizing military careers.
The open spots are mainly in the land forces, while there is only 316 seats available in the air force.
Army officials say one of the greatest problems is finding qualified drivers with a Category C driving license.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Bulgarian Citizens should Hastily Leave Russia
- » “MarketLinks” Survey: 6 Parties in the New Bulgarian Parliament after October’s Elections
- » BSP will decide before the Elections whether they Recognize the Referendums in the Occupied Territories in Ukraine
- » Bulgaria: 11 People Detained in Burgas in Police Operation against Crime and Vote Buying
- » Bulgarian General: The Pentagon can Strike Pre-Emptively if Russia puts its Nuclear Forces On Alert
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker PM: Russia's Actions are Unacceptable and Directly Violate the UN Charter