1,600 Spaces Still Open for Professionals in Bulgaria's Army
The Army will try to fill these vacancies through competitions starting May, officials announced at the opening of an information forum at the Central Military Club in Sofia. The forum aims at popularizing military careers.
The open spots are mainly in the land forces, while there is only 316 seats available in the air force.
Army officials say one of the greatest problems is finding qualified drivers with a Category C driving license.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Why are the Women Politicians Always Second?
- » Bulgaria: The Election Campaign Started Today
- » The European Commission Received the Recovery Plan from Bulgaria. What's Next?
- » The Election Campaign for the November 14th Parliamentary and Presidential Elections has Begun
- » CEC Demonstrated how Bulgarians will Vote in the November 2 in 1 Elections
- » CEC Confirmed the Decision of REC-Stara Zagora to Refuse to Register Democratic Bulgaria