Transport Workers in Bulgaria Go on Strike
The leaders of the two main labour unions in the country have organized the protest together with the public transport companies in the bigger Bulgarian cities, Sofia Airport, flight carrier Bulgaria Air and Sofia'd Toplofikatsia heating utility.
The protest will be held before the Council of Minister building.
Demands include the drop of the decree for regulating the wage money in companies with over 50% of state stakes. This hampers cutting normal deals and salaries, workers argue.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Part of the Protesters agreed with the Government - The Coal Plants will Not Close
- » The Bulgarian Orthodox Church has no authority to reopen the Russian Church
- » The Ban on Russian Cars entering Bulgaria also applies to Transit
- » Bulgaria: The Blockades of "Struma" and "Trakia" remain for the 5th Day - Protesters to meet with Denkov
- » Bulgaria: “We Continue the Change-Democratic Bulgaria” submitted Proposals for Reforms in the Security Services
- » Bulgaria: Clashes on “Struma” Highway - Protesters broke through the Police Cordon