Forbes: Citigroup is World's Largest Firm
Forbes' Global 2000 list is based on a composite of sales, market value, assets and profits.
Bank of America came second, followed by HSBC Holdings, General Electric and JPMorgan Chase.
This is the second year in a row that Citigroup tops Forbes' Global 2000 list.
The company made an annual net profit of USD 21.54 B on revenues of USD 146.56 B in fiscal 2007.
Other companies that made the top 20 include British oil giant BP, Japanese car manufacturer Toyota and US insurance firm Berkshire Hathaway.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EC is holding Talks with Bulgaria due to Fears that there may be Exports from "Lukoil"
- » Bulgaria: Increase in the Price of Gas by nearly 19% for December due to Expensive Gas stored in Chiren
- » For the first time since January: Brent Crude Oil fell below $82 per Barrel
- » Bulgarian Minister: It makes no sense to Close our Coal Plants right now
- » Standard & Poor's confirmed Bulgaria's credit rating
- » Three New Direct Flights from Bulgaria to the Seychelles will be Launched in 2023