Property in Bulgaria - From Laughable to Fastest-Growing Market in Europe
Analysts at estate agent Knight Frank consistently put Bulgaria in the world's top five areas for growth - with price hikes of 20.5% recorded over the past year alone. Another British mortgage broker estimates that Bulgaria will account for 25% of overseas business by 2020.
"Bulgaria is consistently in the world's top five areas for growth, but there are concerns about the market overheating," the author Graham Norwood comments and offers "the definitive ten-point guide" to those, who want to join the gold rush.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Davos Communications Summit Attracts Over 400 Top Experts From All Continents
- » Today Is Official Start of Election Campaign in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Date for Replacing Lev with Euro Is Set for 1 January 2024
- » Cold Front to Cross the Balkans, Weather Changes Sharply on Saturday
- » European Court of Auditors Launches Probe into Potential Violation of Air Passenger Rights
- » UK Ambassador to Bulgaria: British Tourists Will Enjoy Bulgarian Sunny Resorts Again