Bulgaria's Sportsman Dies in Crash, His Friend Attacks Reporters
The car, in which Ivaylo Draganov, 32 travelled, was moving at a high speed when smashed into a billboard.
The victim was on his way to the town of Shumen, where he should join an aikido examination board.
A woman has also been heavily injured in the accident. Her life is still in danger.
Darik News reporters and other media representatives, who arrived at the spot, were attacked by friends of the victim and the injured woman.
One of the aggressors hit a photographer and then came on the journalists' car, kicking its front door until it bended.
The reporters involved immediately went to the nearby police station, where they are still giving evidence to the accident.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hollywood Action Hero Sylvester Stallone with Fake Bulgarian Passport, Found in a Police Operation
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today