Qaddafi Promised Nurses Wouldn't be Executed
"Some good news from Tripoli", di Stefano wrote in his online diary at studiolegaleinternazionale.com.
"As you all know I wrote to Colonel Ghadaffi regarding the Bulgarian Nurses and in my view it served no purpose executing them. That has been accepted and the nurses now regardless of whatever happens in the Appeal Court will NOT be executed. Thank you Colonel G. You have shown what mercy means!"
Born in 1955, di Stefano works in the UK and has gained popularity by consulting on big trials in the UK and abroad.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » We Continue the Change and Democratic Bulgaria: Machine Voting was just Killed
- » The Bulgarian Parliament decided to return the Paper Ballot
- » Bulgaria: “We Continue the Change” will not propose a Government if Parliament returns the Paper Ballots
- » Lockheed Martin: The first Bulgarian F-16 Fighter jet is already being Assembled
- » President Radev to Rutte: Bulgaria out of Schengen is not in the Interest of the EU
- » The New US Ambassador: Bulgaria is a Strategic Partner and Ally of the United States