Qaddafi Promised Nurses Wouldn't be Executed
"Some good news from Tripoli", di Stefano wrote in his online diary at studiolegaleinternazionale.com.
"As you all know I wrote to Colonel Ghadaffi regarding the Bulgarian Nurses and in my view it served no purpose executing them. That has been accepted and the nurses now regardless of whatever happens in the Appeal Court will NOT be executed. Thank you Colonel G. You have shown what mercy means!"
Born in 1955, di Stefano works in the UK and has gained popularity by consulting on big trials in the UK and abroad.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: More Details from Laura Kovesi Press Conference
- » Bulgarian MEP Radan Kanev: Mobile Workers’ Rights Are Underprotected
- » Bulgaria and Czech Republic Probe into Arms Depots Blasts Together
- » New Procedure to Be Launched for Electing Six Bulgarian EU Delegated Prosecutors
- » NATO Leaders Gather in Brussels for Policy Making Summit on June 14
- » CITUB: Minimum Wage in Bulgaria to Become BGN 764 in 2022