Bulgaria Opens 1st Centre for Kids with Autism
Politics | March 7, 2007, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Sofia's Deputy Mayor Irina Papancheva will open Wednesday the first in Bulgaria day care centre for children with autism. The centre was founded on the initiative of the Sofia Municipality together with Autism Association. Rehabilitation, working and arts therapy and activities that will help children and learn easier will be carried out on a daily basis. This way children and youngsters with autism will have the chance to communicate with other people with the same problem. The centre will provide a good learning space for autistic children that are unable to integrate themselves in schools and kindergartens. The centre for social integration and rehabilitation of people with autism has an ultra-modern sensors room, places for individual work, art room, a sports hall and an IT centre.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Mission of the 36th Bulgarian Military Contingent in Afghanistan has Began
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline
- » Theresa May: 'We risk Ending up with no Brexit at All'
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer
- » Today is the Donald Trump Vladimir Putin Helsinki Summit
- » Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)