Sofia "Forced to Sign Garbage Disposal Deal at Any Cost"
Borissov had previously announced that the two municipalities are trying to swindle him with the conditions of accepting 280,000 tons of Sofia's piling trash. Still he now admits that Sofia has no other choice and would even settle for unfavorable deals as long as it gets rid of the stinking bales.
Karlovo has already received BGN 17 M to boost its infrastructure in exchange for housing the waste, but Plovdiv is still waiting on its promised BGN 48 M. Local authorities haven't done their job right to provide a "green wave" for the garbage all the way to the two new depots, Borissov claimed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Decided: Bulgaria Will Vote By Both Machine and Paper Ballot
- » Bulgaria MPs Decide How Elections Will Take Place
- » Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov and Turkish President Recep Erdogan Speak Over Phone
- » India's Defence Minister: We Are Ready to Deal With Any Situation Regarding the India-China Border Tensions
- » Kornelia Ninova Won the First Direct Election for Chairperson of the Bulgarian Socialist Party
- » Meeting of External Affairs Minister of India and the Foreign Minister of China