Bulgarians Try to Cash in On Libya-Jailed Nurses Again
The paper ribbons from the media-launched campaign "You are not alone" are suddenly on sale in the southwestern town of Blagoevgrad, enraged citizens have told Darik News, one of the campaign organizers.
A One-Lev shop in the town has started selling the ribbons, despite the fact that they have only been distributed for free since the beginning of the campaign.
Five Bulgarian nurses and a Palestinian doctor have been jailed for over 8 years in Libya, and are now on death row for allegedly infecting hundreds of children with HIV.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria, Valeri Simeonov: The Government Remains, And So Does the Prime Minister
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Am Ready to Step Down at Any Moment
- » Bulgaria Versus EU: Decent Economy but Poor Quality of Life
- » Former British Minister Arrested on Saturday for Alleged Rape
- » Another 1,000 US Troops to be Send to Poland
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania