Bulgarians Not Keen on Learning Foreign Languages - Survey
Only 27% of their population is interested in speaking and learning more than one foreign language, says the foundation, part of the Polytechnic Institute in Milan.
As a whole, the number of EU residents speaking at least one foreign language raised by 11% from the previous survey conducted by the foundation in 2001 to reach 56% in 2006.
The survey's results come as a surprise as Bulgarian children have classes in two foreign languages even in primary school.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker Health Minister Katsarov: Danger Still Here, Everyone Should Get Vaccinated
- » Caretaker Ministry of Education and Science Announced Its Top Priorities
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria Has Lowest Home Office Rates in EU
- » Study in Italy Shows Reduction in Infections, Deaths after Vaccination against Covid-19
- » Miss Mexico Andrea Meza Crowned as 69th Miss Universe 2021
- » WHO: Long Working Hours Increase Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke