Bulgarian, Greek Ministers Discuss Oil Pipeline Construction
Bulgaria's Assen Gagauzov and Greece's Demetris Sioufas were both optimistic for the forthcoming signing of the agreement for the oil pipeline. At their Athens meeting they confirmed the negotiations with Russia over the signing have reached their final stage.
The oil pipeline project is of great importance not only for Bulgaria, Greece and Russia, but also for the whole European Union, Gagauzov said after the meeting.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Why are the Women Politicians Always Second?
- » Bulgaria: The Election Campaign Started Today
- » The European Commission Received the Recovery Plan from Bulgaria. What's Next?
- » The Election Campaign for the November 14th Parliamentary and Presidential Elections has Begun
- » CEC Demonstrated how Bulgarians will Vote in the November 2 in 1 Elections
- » CEC Confirmed the Decision of REC-Stara Zagora to Refuse to Register Democratic Bulgaria