Qaddafi Wants Money and Lockerbie Attacker for Nurses' Release
Cited by the Bulgarian national radio, the site claims that Qaddafi has sent an official note to the EU country members and the US, requesting compensations for the families of the HIV-infected children and the release of the terrorist from Lockerbie.
In his note Qaddafi admitted that there were problems in his country's health system. He vowed that if Bulgaria pardons Libya's debt, then Libya would offer the Balkan country options to take part in programs for fixing Libya's health system.
Qaddafi also stated that a Bulgarian non-governmental organization should be the one to negotiate the financial compensations with the medics' relatives.
The UK should help with the release of the Lockerbie bomber, the note also says. He could be released because he has already served his sentence, or he could receive amnesty, or be extradited to Libya, Qaddafi suggests.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Soldiers are coming to Bulgaria to Defend NATO's Eastern Flank
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister: I will Approve All Arms Deals that are OK. I cannot Restrict Exports to any Country
- » Former Economy Minister: Bulgaria must hold Immediate Negotiations with "Gazprom"
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker PM urged the Police: Stop the War on the Roads!
- » Fifty People Protested in front of the Bulgarian Embassy in Skopje
- » The Ministry of Transport will Manage "Bulgarian Posts"